Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our amazing bodies

I have been sick for the last week.  It was not cancer related, just life related.  As a was having many aches etc. it reminded of last summer and how sick I was after chemo and when I got my shots to build my white count.   The shots would make me ache everywhere....even where you thought it was impossible to ache.   I had forgot all about those aches.  It is amazing how we can forget so quickly.  If you are going through chemo now remember it does get better.  It might seem impossible, but if the treatments go like they should, it all gets better.  Yes, we might not be exactly like we were before cancer, but we can get to the place were we have a "normal " life.  Even as the water flows across these hands in the hospital gardens,  our bodies can be refreshed also.  The Lord created them in an amazing way to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment