Saturday, July 27, 2013

flexi-touch

My recent post talked about my week in Vermont.  Because I flew to Vermont, I was unable to take my flexi-touch  with me.  It is very bulky and would have needed its' own suitcase.  I wondered what would happen when I stopped using the lymphodemia device for a length of time.  I found out.  I use the device 1 hour every day for my lymphodedmia.  The device gentle massages and moves the fluid so I don't swell.  I definitely had a flare-up as a result of that week.  Yes I did manual massage, but it was not enough.  This helped me know that it does work and is worth the hour a night.  I usually watch old tv shows on netflix.  It does help me relax and no one can call for "mom" to help them.  I am the one who needs help at that time.

Keep Fighting,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment