Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

Well it is 2013.   I don't get too excited about New Year's Eve or Day , but I am thankful that I can write about them.   I figure a new day comes every sunrise.  I actually went to bed at 8 p.m. New Year's eve because I was tired.   If your body wants to sleep, let it.  The body is an incredible creation and knows what it needs.  I was tested for vitamin D this past week and found that I was extremely low.  I am sure that living in Wisconsin in the winter doesn't help.  I will be taking a weekly big dose and hopefully that will give me more energy too!  I am glad that Dr. checked on it and did not say post-radiation again.  That excuse gets real old.  So I will think about the sun and surf of warm Florida.  Let the sun shine.

Keep fighting,

Cathy





                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment