Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Solaris Vest

I finally have my Solaris Night Vest. I ordered a sling (one armed vest) this past summer.  It just didn't fit quite right.  After many of months of trying to get it to fit right.  The store would take different measurements etc and it just was not right.  I never took it home, after every fitting it was sent back.Finally, the store called in the rep. from Solaris.  She took the measurements and suggested a full vest.  She was very caring and willing to make this work.  Now after 6/7 months of being without a vest it finally is right.  I have only had it a few nights, so I am not sure what the result of wearing it will be.  I am looking forward to seeing results.  I was told it would soften the skin and help the lymphatic system.  Time will tell.  Don't settle for something that isn't quite right.  Medical items are expensive and if they don't fit properly it won't work.  Speak up and get it right.  They want it to work for you too.

Keep Fighting,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment