Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fashion

No one who claim me to be a fashion diva, but I think it is something that lymphedemia patients struggle with.  A winter I have been in short sleeves or sleeveless.  It works better with my compression sleeve.  The material of the long sleeve pulls my compression sleeve down.  Since live in Wisconsin, I do need a winter coat.  The same thing would happen.  I stumbled upon a winter cape (coat) at Kohls and it has solved that problem.   The cape is very stylish and I have had sooo many compliments from complete strangers.  The cape allows my arm to  have plenty of room to move.  If it is really cold I wear a quilted vest or fleece under the coat.  The vest doesn't show and keeps me warm.  I am hoping to find a raincoat that is a cape too.

No comments:

Post a Comment