Sunday, September 15, 2013

I went to the cardiologist today and had a great check-up.  I don't need to see him for a year!  Before cancer  I would not have known what a good report that is.  We get lulled into a everything being routine.  Before cancer, I would go to the doctor and thought it was a waste of my money.  Now I know the importance of hearing those words that all is fine.  Many of my doctors have become more than a person, they are my friends.  These friends are not the same people that I would hangout with, but the kind of friend that cares how I am feeling.  I do not want to go to a doctor that thinks I am a number. My belief is that mine are more than that.  Make sure that you have confidence in your doctor and that they are true professionals.  

Keep Fighting


Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment