Saturday, July 26, 2014

I'm Back

I know you might have thought I forgot about my blog, but that is not true.  This summer I have been travelling.  As a teacher who loves technology, I have been to over 14 days of workshops in 3 states.  While I was at ISTE  (International Society of Technology Educators) I saw someone with a scarf on their head.  I went back and forth in my mind as to whether I should go up and introduce myself.  I am glad I did.  It is good talk to a fellow educator about the struggles of chemo and cancer.  It was good for her as well as for me.  In Nashville I was able to encourage another teacher who was a cancer survivor.   The purpose of this is not to boast, but to encourage you to talk to others.  You will feel much better too.  We all need to encourage each other.

Keep Fighting

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment