Saturday, September 20, 2014

October is almost here

October is almost here and everyone thinks of Breast Cancer.  One needs to remember that cancer is affecting someone everyday of every month.  Don't wait for a certian month if you think something is wrong.  It is better to make sure than to wait until it is too late.  I heard of a case this week where the person didn't go to the doctor because they didn't want to hear what they might be told.  It is better to know and try to do something, than not doing anything at all.
Going through cancer can give you strenth that you did not know existed.  It also brings out friends to embrace.  If you are one of those friends, let the cancer patient know you are there.  Prayer is a great comfort too!  Others can pray for you and you can pray for others.  I found it was great comfort to me to pray for others while I was going through various tests.  I am clausophobic and praying for others helped me through those test and gave great peace.
My advice to day is for cancer patients.....think of others and try to help them.  Someone else is going through something similar or worse.     Friends and family..... think of the cancer patient and show them that you are a true friend.  It might just be sitting and listening...but remember to pray.

Keep Fighting

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment