Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I know that it has been well over a week since I wrote.  It seems like everyday is busy.  I am going to get to it, but my going never happens.  It might be that I haven't exercised like I was going to either.  I There is always a good excuse!  I did walk tonight.  It was about 50 and a little misty , but that was ok.
As we head into the holiday season I am reminded how thankful I am to be feeling better and doing well.  Sure, I am tired and feel worn out at times, but I am alive and with my family.  I have many things to be thankful for.  I remind myself often to take one day at a time.  My motto is "Don't stress out over Thanksgiving and the holidays."  Your family is just glad that you are there. We are not doing anything special as a family.  I was thinking of going on a hike.  I know that sounds strange.  I haven't been on a hike for a long time and have been thinking of taking one.  Don't ask me why because I have no idea.  I know last year it would have been impossible.  It is suppose to be warm which can be unusual for November in Wisconsin.  I'll write and let you know if I start a new tradition. By the way, I did not make that bread.  You know I am not a cook.  My oldest son (22) made it.  It was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment