Sunday, June 9, 2013

Graduation

Two years and one week after my cancer surgery, I was able to watch my son graduate from high school!   After finding out that I had cancer, that was one thing that bothered me. Will I be here for the important moments in my families life? I was there and it was exciting.  I plan on being around for more  family events.  Of course, one never knows when life will end.  There could be a car accident etc.  that takes our life.  I do know that I want to live my life to the fullest while I can.  The Lord has promised that he will not ask us to do more than we are able.   We often wonder, why me?  It is because we can handle the situation and will better for going through it.  Don't dispare over things, conquer them!  We need to count ourselves privileged and special.  Everyday is special too!

Keep Fighting,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment