Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tired?

Do you feel tired?  I am always feeling tired.  I remembered when I was first going through chemo how exhausting it was.  You can not even begin to feel how tiring it is.  Think of the most tiring day you have had and multiply it by 100.   I remember how it was hard to move and every inch of my body ached.  Now after several months I still get tired, but some of those bad days are becoming a faded memory.  The doctors blame it on post radiation or post chemo.  It sounds like an  excuse except, if you think of all the chemicals that were put in your body during chemo and radiation, it makes sense.    I just know that little by little things are getting better.  I am thankful that the doctors know how to fight the cancer and there is light at the end of the tunnel. So if you are feeling tired, remember little by little things will get better. Keep fighting!  YOU ARE A WINNER !  If you know someone in this situation, help them out. You can run an errand, babysit, make a meal, clean or just be their friend. Give someone a call or send them a card. Remember, they may be getting better, but they still cherish your prayers and friendship.





No comments:

Post a Comment