Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blah week

I have had a blah week.  I have been extremely fatigued and dizzy at times.  The anti dizzy meds makes me more tired.  Which one is worse?  I know that some weeks will be better than others.  I am entering a stressful time of year with several music programs that I am in charge of.  The key is remembering one day at a time.  Why is this concept so hard to live by?  I should have learned by now.  One knows that this is necessary concept when dealing with cancer.
I talked awhile back about my tribute vest.  I haven't decided if it works or not, but I had to take it in to be refitted.  Hopefully I will notice a difference when I get it back.  I will also to see if it makes a difference not wearing it while it is being remade.  I know it will be cooler!  If anyone has one , I would love to hear what you think about it.
This week is packed with activities, but I am thankful that I can go to them.  Reminders of this help me feel not so tired and overwhelmed.  It is amazing what a good attitude can do for you.
I hope all of you have a great week.  I plan on it.


Keep fighting,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment