Monday, October 22, 2012

October is flying by

This month is flying by so fast.  I can not believe that October is almost over!  This means the Christmas season will and snow will be upon us soon. Just a note incase you have not heard, JC Penney's Hair Salon are giving free haircuts this month to any cancer survivor.  You still have time to call for an appointment.  I am going to try this Saturday.
My lymphedemia is still alive and thriving.  I have learned that to massage your arm, it is easier to do it in the shower, when your hands are soaped up.  I don't wear a sleeve at night, so I am going to try to wrap my arm at night to see what will happen.  Maybe it will help.  I know this is all trial and error, but sometimes it gets long.  I need to remember , I am still here and can use my hands so don't whine.
Remember to thank your family when they do something for you.  I just thanked my son for something as simple as doing homework.  We sometimes forget that they need to feel appreciated too.  I want them to remember things like this long after they leave home.  Things like mom cared when I.......
It works for co workers, friends and relatives.


No comments:

Post a Comment